Space Beast Terror Fright (Nornware AB)
I had an internship as an artist at Nornware AB in Gothenburg, Sweden for about 5 months. After my internship was completed I was hired. I then worked at Nornware for about an additional 5 months. My main responsibilities were modelling, texturing, rigging and animation.
An insanely hard, arcade-style, rogue-like, perma-death FPS.
These are examples of some of the work I did.
- Created concepts, prototypes & moodboards for characters, weapons, props etc.
- Produced a level-style. (Featured in the trailer!)
- Main character.
- Two weapons. A rifle and a shot-gun.
- NPCs (non-playable characters).
- The HUD (Heads-Up Display).
- Effects. Muzzle Flares, various shooting effects, gibs.
- Publishing art (picture at the top) for the publishing (on Steam Early Access) of S.B.T.F on the internet-based
digital distribution platform Steam.
Here are some sweet GIFs of the game. These show a marine braving the claustrophobic corridors of the level style that I worked on:
Please make sure to visit the Steam Store page of Space Beast Terror Fright.
UfoPilot: Astro-Creeps Elite (Nornware AB)
While working on S.B.T.F I also got to work on the publishing art (picture above) of an other game called UfoPilot: Astro-Creeps Elite. Nornware AB released Astro-Creeps on Steam.
Please make sure to visit the Steam Store page of UfoPilot: Astro-Creeps Elites.